Compact Model Disc Harrow
- Used in open field working for the superficial ploughing, for the shattering of clods, preparation of soil for sowing, burial of organic substances & remains.
- It can be used in both forms i.e. mounted as well as trailed.
- High quality boron steel disc with 48~52 HRC hardness.
- Tillage depth of the harrow is 152~203 mm.
- Easily transportable – as it gets easily attached and mounted.
- Adjustable gang axles angle up to 46°.
|Frame (mm)||100×7 T (Sq. Pipe frame )|
|Gang Bolt /Axle (mm)||30 & 40mm (Solid Sq. Rod)|
|No. of disc blades||16||18||20||22||24|
|Type of Disc||Notched Disc In front gang & plain Disc In rear gang|
|Disc Diameter (mm)||610×4.5 T (24”) or 660 x 6 T (26”)|
|Width of cut (mm Approx.)||1912||2128||2345||2562||2778|
|Distance Between Disc (mm)||228 mm|
|Weight (Kg. Approx)||725||805||880||970||1025|
|Tractor Power (HP)||50-60||65-75||80-90||100-110||115-135|