Mounted Disc Plough
- The disc plough is designed to work in all types of soil for functions such as soil breaking, soil raising, soil turning and soil mixing.
- It is used to open the new fields and to process the stony areas.
- It can be used easily at rocky and rooted areas.
- It is especially useful in hard and dry trashy land conditions and in soils where scouring is a major problem.
- It is being produced with 2-3-4 and 5 bottoms with an option for extra kit for furrow addition.
- It is directly mounted to the tractor.
- Extra heavy-duty pipe frame has high trash clearance allowing the plough to operate despite heavy crop residue.
|Frame (mm)||Seamless Tubular Frame (OD 168, ID 146)|
|No. of Disc blades||2||3||4||5|
|Type of Disc||Plain Disc|
|Disc (Diameter)||660 X 6 T (26”) or 710 X 7 T (28”)|
|Disc Spacing (mm)||570|
|Width of cut (mm approx.)||500-550||875-925||1150-1200||1575-1625|
|Weight (kg. Approx.)||310||410||510||620|
|Tractor Power (HP)||50-60||65-80||85-100||105-125|